(Redirected from Montalban)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Montalbán can refer to:
- Montalbán, Teruel, a town in Teruel Province, Aragon, Spain
- Montalbán, Carabobo, a town in Venezuela
- Montalbán de Córdoba, a town in Córdoba Province, Andalucia, Spain
- La Puebla de Montalbán, a town in Toledo Province, Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Villarejo de Montalbán, a town in Toledo Province, Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Montalbán, Caracas, zone of Caracas, Venezuela
- Montalbán Municipality, Carabobo, Venezuela
- Rodriguez, Rizal, Luzon, Philippines (formerly Montalban)
- The Montalbán, a theatre in Los Angeles
- See also
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montalbán.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.